Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Dr. Clayton Christensen, & Dr. Arthur Brooks Headline Final Day of National Summit on Education Reform
Friday, October 18th, Sheraton Boston Hotel
8:15-9:15am – Keynote
Dr. Clayton Christensen, Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School and Co-founder of the Clayton Christensen Institute for Disruptive Innovation
9:30-10:45am – General Session: The Right to Rise: Education as America’s 21st Century Ticket to Social Mobility
Dr. Arthur C. Brooks, President of the American Enterprise Institute, and Governor Jeb Bush
12:30-2:00pm – Keynote
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel
- Live Webcast (general & keynote sessions)
- Summit Agenda
- Summit Highlights via Satellite
- Media Registration and Credentialing Guidelines
Join the Conversation!
- Follow @ExcelinEd on Twitter for the latest news and updates, and use #EIE13 to join the National Summit conversation.
- Download the official #EIE13 app to your device for information on speakers, the Summit agenda and strategy sessions.
- Check out TheEdFlyBlog.com for the latest discussions on education reform.
The Foundation for Excellence in Education thanks the following organizations for their support of the 2013 National Summit on Education Reform: Achiever Level: Amplify, The Dick & Betsy DeVos Family Foundation, ExxonMobil, Microsoft, The Oberndorf Family Foundation;Reformer Level: Doris & Donald Fisher Fund, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Intel, K12, Pearson, The Charles & Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation, Scantron, Scholastic and Target;Scholar Level: Academica, The Lynde & Harry Bradley Foundation, CharterSchools USA, Edgenuity, ETS, Morgridge Family Foundation, Renaissance Learning, ResponsiveEd, SAS, State Farm and The Travelers Companies, Inc.
The Foundation for Excellence in Education is igniting a movement of reform, state by state, to transform education for the 21st century economy by working with lawmakers, policymakers, educators and parents to advance education reform across America. Learn more at www.ExcelinEd.org.