Lotto New Florida Lottery Logo

$88,113 FANTASY 5® TICKET SOLD IN PENSACOLA TO EXPIRE

Dec 6 • 324 Views • View Comments

Share Button

TALLAHASSEE - The Florida Lottery today announced that a FANTASY 5® top prize-winning ticket worth $88,113.47 remains unclaimed. The 180-day deadline to claim the top prize is Friday, December 20, at midnight.

The winning FANTASY 5 numbers for the June 23, 2013, drawing were:

 

05-07-12-24-35

The top prize-winning ticket was purchased at Kangaroo Express located at 3225 West Nine Mile Road in Pensacola. FANTASY 5 players who frequent this retailer are encouraged to check their tickets for the June 23 drawing. 

While any Florida Lottery retailer can validate the winning ticket, the FANTASY 5 top prize must be claimed at a Florida Lottery district office or at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee. Players can obtain additional information by calling the Lottery’s Customer Service Department at (850) 487-7787 or visiting the Florida Lottery’s website at www.flalottery.com. If the prize goes unclaimed, education is the beneficiary, with 80 percent of the unclaimed prize being transferred to the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF). The remaining 20 percent is put into a prize pool, which is later used to fund new games and promotions.

FANTASY 5 is a pari-mutuel game in which players win the top prize by matching 5-of-5 winning numbers drawn in any order. Additionally, players win cash prizes or a free Quick Pick ticket by matching two, three or four of the numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played. If there is no top prize winner, the money in the top prize pool rolls down and is shared among players who match 4-of-5 or 3-of-5 winning numbers.

Since the game’s inception, more than 581 million FANTASY 5 winners have won more than $3.6 billion in prizes. Of these, 48,736 players have won top prizes totaling more than $2 billion.

ABOUT THE FLORIDA LOTTERY

The Florida Lottery is responsible for contributing more than $26 billion to education and sending more than 650,000 students to college through the Bright Futures Scholarship Program. The Florida Lottery reinvests nearly 98 percent of its revenue back into Florida’s economy through prize payouts, commissions to more than 13,000 Florida retailers and transfers to education. Since 1988, Florida Lottery games have paid more than $40 billion in prizes and made more than 1,300 people millionaires. For more information, please visit www.flalottery.com

 

 

Leave a Comment