Orlando – The Central Florida Commuter Rail Commission (CFCRC) will meet on Friday, April 11, 2014 at 12:30 p.m. in the MetroPlan Orlando Board Room, 315 E. Robinson Street, Suite 355, Orlando, FL 32801.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Ms. Jennifer Taylor, FDOT District Five Title VI Coordinator, 719 S. Woodland Boulevard, DeLand, FL 32720, or by phone at 386-943-5367, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions, or anyone needing special assistance, please contact Steve Olson at email@example.com or 386-943-5479.
Date: Friday, April 11, 2014
Location: MetroPlan Orlando
315 East Robinson Street, Suite 355
- Call to Order – Chairman Teresa Jacobs
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Quorum
- Agenda Review – FDOT District 5 Secretary Noranne Downs, P.E.
Remarks – Chairman Jacobs
1. Adoption of meeting minutes from February 17, 2014
2. Adoption of Service and Fare Equity Analysis for SunRail resolution
1. Phase 1 Project Update – Tawny Olore, P.E.
a. Construction Update
b. Marketing/Business Development/Public Involvement
c. Community Train Tours
2. Phase 2 Activities – Ms. Olore
a. FTA Coordination
b. Station Development
c. Right-of-way Acquisition
3. Technical Advisory Committee Update – Jim Harrison, Chairman
a. Update from February 5, 2014 meeting
b. Update from March 13, 2014 meeting
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
- Board member remarks
- Public comments
- Review of next meeting date