Attorney General Pam Bondi Welcomes Members of the Statewide Council on Human Trafficking
TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—In addition to the four individuals Attorney General Pam Bondi appointed to the Statewide Council on Human Trafficking, Attorney General Pam Bondi today welcomed the individuals who will serve on the 15-member Council due to their roles in key agencies. The Statewide Council on Human Trafficking includes law enforcement officers, prosecutors, legislators, and experts in the fields of health, education and social services. The Council was created through legislation passed and signed into law earlier this year.
The individuals are as follows:
- Mike Caroll, Department of Children and Families Interim Secretary, Vice Chair
- Dr. John Armstrong, State Surgeon General, Department of Health
- Elizabeth Dudek, Agency for Health Care Administration Secretary
- Gerald Bailey, Florida Department of Law Enforcement Executive Director
- Christy Daly, Department of Juvenile Justice Interim Secretary
- Pam Stewart, Education Commissioner, Department of Education
In addition to Attorney General Bondi, who will serve as the Chair of the Council, her appointees, and the aforementioned agency heads, the remaining individuals will be:
- One member of the Senate appointed by the President of the Senate;
- One member of the House of Representatives appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives; and
- Two members appointed by the Governor.