Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Launches B-Roll Library for Media
Videos Include School Nutrition, Consumer Services, Citrus Greening, More
Tallahassee, FL – The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services today launched a new B-Roll library for members of the media and the general public. The library currently includes 22 2-minute segments of high-interest topics, from the state’s Do Not Call list to Giant African Land Snails.
The department often receives media requests on a wide variety of topics and issues that reporters may not be able to film immediately. This resource will help journalists and others who need immediate access to video on many of these topics, including:
· Consumer Resources – Do Not Call, scams, gasoline quality testing
· Food and Nutrition – school breakfast and lunch, food safety testing
· Pests and Disease – citrus greening, Giant African Land Snails
· Water – Mobile Irrigation Labs
· Agricultural Law Enforcement – interdiction station inspections, traffic stop
Planned videos also include the Florida Forest Service, aquaculture, beekeeping and fair ride inspections, among others. The B-Roll library is available at www.YouTube.com/FDACSNews. Reporters who have suggestions on other video topics that would be helpful can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, visit www.FreshFromFlorida.com.