I-75 from south of Harborview Road (mile marker 167) to Sumter Boulevard (mile marker 182): Construction project: This project widens the road from four to six lanes and adds a 12-foot travel lane and 10-foot shoulder to the inside of existing northbound and southbound I-75.
- Motorists should expect lane closures on I-75 during nighttime/overnight hours from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. through the duration of the construction.
- Motorists should also expect periodic travel lane shifts through the duration of construction.
- Motorists should expect the inside northbound lane on the bridge over the Peace River closed through the duration of the project.
- Toledo Blade Boulevard will be reduced to one lane during nighttime/overnight hours from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Monday, February 20 and will continue for three weeks.
- I-75 northbound off ramp to Toledo Blade Boulevard will be closed during nighttime/overnight from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Tuesday, February 21 and Wednesday, February 22.
Variable message signs will be in place to alert drivers that work is underway. Drivers should use caution while traveling in this area. Estimated completion is end of 2017. The contractor is Astaldi Construction Corporation.