Florida recognized as first U.S. state to participate at Arab Health
U.S. Consul General Paul R. Malik participated in the Florida Pavilion opening ceremony this week at Arab Health. Florida was recognized as the first U.S. state to participate at the show 12 years ago, and this year is again the state with the largest presence. There are 19 exhibitors in the Florida Pavilion and 11 others outside of the pavilion.
Manny Mencia, senior vice president of international trade & development for EFI said, “We have been attending this show for more than a decade and our presence gets stronger every year. This year there are 30 Florida companies in total at the show. That makes a big impression on everyone who attends Arab Health and healthcare leaders from around the world take notice. That kind of perception translates to success for the state and the companies in attendance.”
Following the 2017 Arab Health event, small businesses that exhibited in the Florida Pavilion reported $148.7 million in total projected export sales, including nearly $17.8 million in actual sales. The 2017 show attracted nearly 103,000 participants from 68 countries with 40 country pavilions, including medical staff, hospital management and dealer distributors.
Arab Health attracts decision-makers from the region’s healthcare sector and is the largest healthcare event in the Middle East. The 2018 edition of the event is expected to welcome more than 4,200 exhibiting companies and more than 100,000 attendees from 150 countries.
- Advanced Instrumentations, Inc. – Miami
- Airon Corporation – Melbourne
- Cirro Medical Systems LLC – Miami
- Ecleris USA dba EUSA Global LLC – Medley
- Excite Medical – Tampa
- Gaumard Scientific – Miami
- Genicon – Winter Park
- GeoSurgical – Clearwater
- Medicapture Digital Imaging – Stuart
- Medimar – Doral
- Mercury Medical – Clearwater
- Orthomerica Products Inc. – Orlando
- OSKO, Inc. – Miami
- Phoenix Healthcare Solutions – Ft. Lauderdale
- Protech Medical Inc. – Palm Beach Gardens
- SafeHands, LLC – Boca Raton
- Scar Heal – Largo
- US DEFIB Medical Technologies – Medley
- Victoria World Wide Business Connections Group – Miami Lakes