Florida 2030 Project recommendations on workforce to
be released at Learners to Earners Workforce Summit
The Florida Chamber Foundation will hold their annual Learners to Earners Workforce Summit June 12-13 to tackle conversations on workforce needs facing Florida between now and 2030.
This day-and-a-half event will consist of:
Florida 2030 Research Recommendations Released
Join us as we release the Talent Supply & Education portion of the Florida 2030 Report and cover what more than 10,000 Floridians in each of Florida’s 67 counties had to say about the future of work.
Cradle to Career: Needs, Challenges and Solutions
- How Can Businesses Prepare For Disruptions?
- Remaining Globally Competitive
- What Does the Future of Work Look Like?
- A Conversation on Attainment in Florida
- How Can Businesses and Higher Education Continue Their Partnership?
- Florida’s K-12 System: Preparing Students for Success
- The Business Case for Early Learning Investments
- Commissioner of Agriculture Adam Putnam
- Florida Commissioner of Education Pam Stewart
- Chancellor Madeline Pumariega, Florida College System
- Chancellor Marshall Criser, III, State University System of Florida
- Michael Harpole, Florida Regional Manager, Wells Fargo Merchant Services
- Scott Jenkins, Strategy Director, Lumina Foundation
- And more.
Commissioner of Education Business Recognition Awards Luncheon
Join us and Commissioner of Education Pam Stewart as she honors business leaders from around the state who have gone above and beyond for Florida’s learners of all ages.
Florida Chamber Foundation’s
2018 Learners to Earners Workforce Summit
Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
4200 Jim Walter Blvd
Tampa, Florida 33607
Tuesday, June 12
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 13
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Media are invited to attend and should RSVP to Kat Bustamante at [email protected].