Serve Up Your Message on the Soup!
Capital Soup delivers news straight from the source, making it a trusted, daily news outlet for leaders across local and state government, corporations, education, associations, and the media. Fill out our advertising request form or email [email protected] if you’re ready to advertise with us.
Why Capital Soup?
- We welcome 10,000+ visitors each month
- We offer extended viewership through social media
- Soup articles rank highly in Google search results
- We’re an influential source for news related to Florida, Politics, and Tallahassee (according to Klout)
- Breaking news is posted in daily news feeds to regional, state, and local influencers
Buy Space on the Soup
Use our eye-catching, dedicated advertising space on Capital Soup to refer visitors to your website, video, or mobile application install page. There are three ad locations available on Capital Soup:
- Image-based ad located in the site’s header area (728 x 90 px)
- Promoted story located in the site’s upper-right sidebar area (Headline and brief summary)
- Image-based ad located in the site’s lower-right sidebar area (300 x 250 px)
Pricing varies based on the ad’s location and its length of advertising time on Capital Soup.
|Number||Location||One Week||Two Weeks||Three Weeks||Four Weeks|
|1||Top Banner Image||$500.00||$1,000.00||$1,500.00||$2,000.00|
|2||Sidebar News Story||$500.00||$1,000.00||$1,500.00||$2,000.00|
|3||Sidebar Block Image||$300.00||$600.00||$900.00||$1,200.00|
Please Note: Advertisement prices are subject to change during legislative session.
We can help you make the most of the space you purchase with some tasty add-on services.
|Web video production||$2,500+|
|News conference recording||$200/hour|
|Digital ad, meme, and infographic design||$1,500+|
|Search engine optimization||$1,500+|
|Website Lead reports (Learn what companies are visiting your site from Capital Soup and elsewhere across the web)||$1,500+|
|Communications (PR, Web, Social, Marketing)||Contact Sachs Media Group for custom pricing|
How will you serve your soup?
Your issue. Shape the insider view of your issue by packaging all the information.How Will You Serve Your Soup?
Your message. Deliver your message where insiders will actually see it.
Your news. Keep your news in a featured position to ensure that our readers consume it.
Your media. Reinforce your story through video, photos, infographics, and memes.
Your events. Invite the world to view your news event by posting it on the Soup.
Your opinion. Got a point of view? Share it with thousands of readers in a prime position.