Don’t wait – renew your license today!
The Florida Office of Financial Regulation’s (OFR) renewal cycle is well underway for businesses and individuals licensed with OFR under Chapters 494, 516, 517, 520, 559, F.S., and a portion of the businesses licensed under Chapter 560, F.S.
Businesses and individuals are reminded to complete the renewal process to maintain their active license status. Florida law requires businesses and individuals to have an active license with the OFR to conduct certain types of financial services business. If your license is inactive or expired, you are prohibited from conducting business until you reactivate your license or apply and are granted a new license. OFR is encouraging businesses and individuals to complete the renewal process early in the renewal cycle rather than waiting, to avoid any lapse of licensure.
Businesses and individuals holding the below license types can renew through the OFR Online Services Portal on or before December 31, 2018. Please review the instructions prior to logging in as a “Returning User” if you have not accessed the OFR Online Services Portal since June 1, 2018.
- Consumer Finance Companies
- Motor Vehicle, Retail and Home Improvement Installment Sellers, and Sales Finance Companies
- Commercial Collection Agencies
- Consumer Collection Agencies
- Money Transmitter Part III: Check Casher/Foreign Currency Exchange
- Dealer-Non FINRA Member: Associated Person
- Dealer-Non FINRA Member: Branch Office
- Dealer-Non FINRA Member: Firm
- Issuer Dealers: Associated Person
- Issuer Dealers: Branch Office
- Issuer Dealers: Firm
- Canadian Dealers: Firm
- Crowdfunding: Intermediaries
- Dealer-FINRA Member: Associated Person
- Dealer-FINRA Member: Branch Office
- Dealer-FINRA Member: Firm
- Federal Covered Investment Adviser: Associated Person
- Federal Covered Investment Adviser: Firm
- State Registered Investment Adviser: Associated Person
- State Registered Investment Adviser: Branch Office
- State Registered Investment Adviser: Firm