OLD CONNERS ROAD (SR 700) (US 98), BRYANT, FL is going to be closed to vehicular traffic due to US Sugar Railway Grade Crossing Rehabilitation during the following days:
Tuesday, September 24 at 6 am to
Friday, September 27 at 8 pm
This detour is being established to allow workers to safely perform necessary repairs to the US Sugar Railway at OLD CONNERS RD (SR 700) (US 98) just east of East Main Street. During the closure, workers will rehabilitate the existing track to repair defective rails and replace crossing surface to improve ride quality.
DETOUR INFORMATION: (See map)
Eastbound: Traffic on E. Main Street that wants to go eastbound on OLD CONNERS RD (SR 700) (US 98) will be directed to go south on State Market Road to Muck City Road
- Traffic on southbound E. Main Street will be directed to drive south on State Market Road and turn left to drive east on
- Muck City Road; then turn right onto Old Conners Rd.
Westbound: Traffic going westbound on OLD CONNERS RD (SR 700) (US 98) will be directed to go westbound on Muck City Road to State Market Road
- Traffic wanting to go westbound on OLD CONNERS RD (SR 700) (US 98) will be directed to turn left at Muck City Road and drive west to
- State Market Road; then turn right to drive north to E. Main Street
- Turn right onto OLD CONNERS RD (SR 700) (US 98).